The DIY HCG Chipotle BBQ Zippers are made primarily with a protein isolate blend and potato flour. Dehydrated vegetables and chili powder mixed with these potato zippers, gives a tangy, crisp texture. These BBQ potato zippers are perfect to have with a cup of hot tea. The HCG Phase 3 Chipotle BBQ Zippers are manufactured in a unit where egg, seasame and tree nuts are processed.
Chipotle BBQ Zippers servings
Chipotle BBQ Zippers are allowed to 1 packet per serving. It contains:
- 15 grams of protein
- 160 calories, Calories from fat – 40
- Total fat – 5g
- Saturated fat – 0g
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Sodium – 360 mg
- Potassium – 95 mg
- Total carbohydrates – 13 g
- Dietary fiber – 2 g
- Sugars – 1 g
- Vitamin A – 0%
- Vitamin C – 0%
- Calcium – 0%
- Iron – 10%
Chipotle BBQ Zippers ingredients
- Protein blend: This includes a proprietary blend of protein isolate and pea protein isolate.
- Potato flour: Potato being a non-vegetable, is one of the riches source of vitamins, starch, minerals and dietary fiber. It contains no cholesterol and very little fat.
- High oleic sunflower oil: The Chipotle BBQ Zippers is made of high oleic sunflower oil. Its a monosaturated fat. Chipotle BBQ Zippers uses oleic sunflower oil to keep the food shelf-stable and preserve flavor.
- Soy flour: Soy flour is gluten free and makes an excellent replacement for people who are sensitive to gluten. It makes the pasta and bread chewy.
- Other ingredients include: potato starch, salt, dehydrated vegetables (onion, garlic and tomato), yeast extract, torula yeast, calcium carbonate, color (turmeric and paprika), chipotle chili powder, potassium choloride, sodium gluconate, citric acid, silicon dioxide and spices.
Chipotle BBQ Zippers Reviews – What The Customers Have To Say About HCG Diet Chipotle BBQ Zippers
While going through the reviews on HCG Maintenance Chipotle BBQ Zippers, you will notice that customers were satisfied with the taste and nutritional benefits.
“Tasty Chipotle BBQ Zippers” says a user.
“It’s the healthy version of potato chips, flavored with BBQ and spicy ingredients. Thanks to Chipotle BBQ Zippers.”
“Zippers are OK”
I am not crazy about BBQ chips, but yeah, they taste good.