The Microwave onion cooker from Vidalia Brands, is a fantastic option for those who are looking for a meal on Very Low Calorie Diet. Vidalia Sweet Onion HCG microwave cooker creates famous baked sweet onion with slow roasted flavor in just 4 minutes. This little onion cooker has a yummy taste for the HCG diet.
The Microwave HCG onion cooker is safe, durable and fun to use. You can use this Microwave onion cooker for steaming single servings of other vegetables, while you are on HCG Phase 2.
The Vidalia HCG onion cooker helps you cook vegetables in minutes. It’s best for cooking Vidalia onions. Its a convenient way to make a quick and easy meal. You can use Vidalia onion cooker to cook fresh onions, fresh garlic, or even vegetables in your microwave. This handy kitchen tool will prepare instant, yet delicious side dishes in minutes. Whether you are looking for a French onion soup or sweet onion for a salad dressing or home-cooked meal, Vidalia onion cooker is right there for you.
How to cook an onion on Microwave onion cooker?
- Cooking onion in a microwave cooker will literally cook your onion in 4-5 minutes and makes it soft, sweet and delicious.
- Take a medium sized onion. Trim the tips of the onion and root ends.
- Use the knife to score the outer pee of the onion and remove the tough, outer most layer of the onion.
- Press the onion onto the pointed area on the base of the bottom half of the onion cooker.
- Place the onion in the onion cooker and close it. Keep the onion on the microwave oven, on high, for 4-5 minutes.
- After cooking, allow the onion to stand in the cooker for 1-2 minutes, to complete the steaming process. Let it cool down slightly. Carefully remove the lid and serve.